Newborn to Toddler Portable Rocker
It starts out as an infant seat or rocker with a low-profile frame, very appropriate for newborns. Then, as your child grows, you can easily convert it to an infant seat to add interactive toy play, then make it a toddler rocker. It folds easily and has a built-in handle, so it can go wherever you and baby do!
Use recline position from birth until child is able to sit up unassisted.
Use upright position only with a child who has enough upper body control to sit up unassisted.
Use restraint system until child is able to climb in and out of product unassisted.
Better for Baby
Promotes Comfort and Security
• Calming vibrations and gentle rocking motion help comfort and soothe baby.
• Versatile seat angles add comfort for different age babies.
Encourages Developing Motor Skills
• As baby bats at overhead and side activities, eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills are being refined.
• Rattles offer auditory stimulation.
• Bright colors and patterns stimulate baby’s visual sense.